Both XTOOL X100 Pro2 and OBDSTAR X300M support odometer adjustment and OBD2 diagnosis, what’s the difference between them? How to choose?
XTOOL X100 Pro2 features:
- Odometer adjustment + OBDII diagnosis+ Immobiliser+ EEPROM
1.It doesn’t support mileage correction for universal cars, Japanese cars such as TOYOTA (some car models), Honda, and other new cars after the 2015 year.
2.Key Programmer with EEPROM (Basic 2000-2014 year) supports new keys/ immobilizer/ remote controller/vehicle Identification Number programming and reads keys from immobilizer’s memory.
- Language: English, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polski, German, the language can be switched directly in the device
- Software-update: Free Update Lifetime at xtooltech.com
Price: £184.00 [UK/EU/US Ship No Tax]
OBDSTAR X300M features:
- Odometer adjustment + OBDII diagnosis
Note: It covers more than 50 vehicles, all cars can be adjusted via OBD, but it doesn’t support TOYOTA (some car models) and HONDA
- Language: English
- Software-update: Free update for 1 year on official website www.obdstar.com, the update cost is 85.00USD/Year, after one year
- Price: £97 [EU/UK Ship No Tax]
To sum up:
X100 Pro 2 advantages:
1.Can do more functions like Immobiliser and EEPROM while X300M cannot;
2.Comes with multi-language;
3.Supports free update for free for life.
OBDSTAR X300M advantages:
It is better in mileage correction because it supports more car models and operates more stable.
Attach the related car list for reference.
For OBDSTAR X300 car list, please visit http://en.obdstar.com/car.html or contact us.